Pasta Salad Veggie-Ranch Toss Ups
- Single cup (2.5 ounces) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 GladWare® Soup and Salad Container
- 1 cup green zucchini squash finely chopped
- 1 cup medium red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup yellow zucchini squash finely chopped
- 8 cups (1 lb. dry) cooked tri-colored pasta
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, chop vegetables.
- 3. Rinse the pasta in cold water to prevent further cooking.
- 4. Add the chopped vegetables and Ranch dressing. Mix until well combined.
- 5. Place about 2 cups of pasta mixture into the GladWare® Soup and Salad Container and secure lid.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.