Prep: 10 m | Cook: 20 m
Penne Pasta With Vegetables
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 1-lb package frozen, mixed vegetables thawed
- 1 1-lb box penne pasta
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds or pine nuts, toasted
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut in cubes
- 1. Cook pasta according to the package directions and drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- 2. Combine the reserved cooking liquid, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, and cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- 3. Stir the vegetables into the sauce and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 or until the sauce is bubbly and the vegetables are heated through.
- 4. Fold the pasta together with the sauce.
- 5. Serve immediately garnished with the nuts.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.