Perfect Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen, chopped spinach thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 15-ounce cans quartered artichoke hearts rinsed well, drained
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients. Spray a small baking dish with vegetable oil spray. Spoon the dip into the baking dish and bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve warm with crackers, baguette slices or raw veggies for dipping.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.