Ranch Baked Quesadillas
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup diced green chiles rinsed, drained
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or beef
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 9-inch flour tortillas
- guacamole (optional)
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (optional as a dip)
- salsa (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine chicken, cheese, dressing and chilies in medium bowl. Divide meat mixture evenly between each tortilla; fold in half to seal. Place quesadillas on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with salsa, dressing and guacamole, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.