Ranch Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 12 oz. penne pasta (can substitute noodle of choice)
- 4 strips thick-cut bacon, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 15-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- 2. While the pasta is cooking, add the bacon to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the bacon is just beginning to crisp, about 6-8 minutes.
- 3. Place the chicken and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix in a sealed GLAD® zipper bag and shake to coat. Add chicken to the pan and sauté, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- 4. Stir in tomato sauce and cook until the sauce is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes. Add pasta to the pan. Stir until the noodles are coated with the sauce.
- 5. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.