- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup roasted red pepper strips, rinsed, drained
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced ripe olives drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 green onions chopped
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing, cream cheese and tomato paste.
Spread the mixture evenly on the pizza crust leaving a ½-inch border around the crust.
Top with the remaining ingredients and bake until cheese is golden and bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.