Ranch Chicken Salad
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks drained, reserving juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, and pineapple chunks, and set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix the dressing mix with mayonnaise and ¼ cup of the reserved pineapple juice until well blended. Pour dressing on the chicken mixture and toss well to coat. Chill covered at least 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.