Ranch Dipped Chicken Fingers
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2½ tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- 2. Grease a baking sheet.
- 3. Slice the chicken breasts into two-inch long pieces.
- 4. Pour 1 cup of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing on to a plate or into a plastic bag.
- 5. Evenly coat chicken in dressing, then dredge chicken in bread crumbs and arrange on greased baking sheet. Cook for 15–20 minutes or until golden.
- 1. In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing with the mustard and sugar until well blended.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.