Prep: 10 m
Ranch Fiesta BLT Salad
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup mild salsa
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
- 2 medium, ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, diced
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 tomatoes stems removed, seeded, diced
- 4 strips crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, stir dressing and salsa together until well blended and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, start with a layer of the lettuce then top with layers of tomato, avocado, bacon, and cheese. Pour dressing mixture on top. Sprinkle with corn chips and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.