Ranch Mac 'n Cheese
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- 3 cups gemelli pasta
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- ½ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk evaporated milk, dressing and eggs together until smooth. Fold in the cheese. Add the cooked pasta and mix well. Spoon pasta mixture into an oiled 1½-quart casserole. In a bowl, combine bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of pasta. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top is nicely browned and heated through.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.