Ranch Meatballs in Lettuce Cups
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 22-24 small Iceberg or butter lettuce leaves, for serving
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, for serving (optional)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine the beef, egg, milk, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Don't over mix. Form into golf ball-size meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through. Let sit for at least 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- 4. To serve, place each meatball inside a lettuce cup. Drizzle with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing.