Ranch Tortellini Salad
Ranch Tortellini Salad Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Product The Original Ranch®
- Main Ingredient Pasta
- Main Ingredient Pork
- Meals & Dishes Salad
- Meals & Dishes Sides
- ½ cup frozen petite peas thawed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 9-oz. package cheese tortellini
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese cut into cubes
- 8 ounces smoked ham cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, rinse, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing with the remaining ingredients and toss until well coated.
- Chill covered for at least 2 hours before serving.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 17 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by goodgirl49 Easy and delicious I love recipes like this. The shopping list is easy to compile. Prep is quick. And best of all, the salad tastes great. I used it as a main course for my dinner and used the leftovers for lunches. I plan to double or triple the recipe and take it to my next potluck. 04.27.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by rdoerr Ranch Tortellini Salad A good recipe, versatile as salad, side dish or lunch. 04.24.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by lilladydz yummmy!! so good to every last bite! So delish you will want seconds!! 03.01.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by April6 I liked it alot. Creamy and smooth easy meal. 11.02.13
- 2016-04-30 T06:27:47.740-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_17
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_81, prod, sort_default
PT20M 4.6 of 5