Ranch Tortellini Salad
- ½ cup frozen petite peas thawed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 9-oz. package cheese tortellini
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese cut into cubes
- 8 ounces smoked ham cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, rinse, drain and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing with the remaining ingredients and toss until well coated.
- 3. Chill covered for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.