- Prep 10 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 45 m
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 pound assorted unsalted nuts such as pecans, walnuts , or mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1. Place nuts in a gallon-size Glad-Lock® Zipper™ Storage Bag; add syrup and coat well. Sprinkle brown sugar and dressing mix over nuts. Coat well.
- 2. Spread nuts in a single layer on greased baking pan. Bake at 250°F. for 35 minutes. Transfer immediately to large bowl. Cool, stirring to separate.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.