Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Fajitas
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 6 h
- Total 6 h 15 m
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 21⁄2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers, mixed colors, sliced thin
- 1 sweet onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Warm flour or corn tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, cilantro, etc. for serving
- 1. Stir the tomatoes with the cumin and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Spread half of the mixture in the bottom of a slow cooker. Top with the chicken breasts, peppers and onions. Pour the remaining half of the tomatoes over the top. Cover the pot and cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6.
- 2. Using two forks, shred the chicken, and toss the mixture together with the lime juice.
- 3. Spoon into warm tortillas and top with desired garnishes.