Spicy Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
Courtesy of Emily Caruso of Jelly Toast
Write a review
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 2 cups Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken, heated if using leftover
- guacamole (optional)
- diced red onion (optional)
- sour cream or plain nonfat Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1. Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium high heat.
- 2. Place 1 tortilla in the skillet.
- 3. Layer tortilla with 2 tablespoons of cheese, 1/2 cup of Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken, and an additional 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- 4. Place a second tortilla on top and allow to cook for about 10 more seconds.
- 5. Carefully flip the quesadilla with a spatula and let cook on the second side until tortilla is toasted and cheese is melted, about 20 seconds.
- 6. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 7. Repeat with remaining ingredients until all 4 quesadillas are complete.
- 8. Cut quesadillas into wedges.
- 9. Optional: serve with guacamole, diced red onion and sour cream.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.