Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken Loaded Baked Potatoes
Courtesy of Emily Caruso of Jelly Toast
Write a review
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken, heated if using leftover
- ½ cup sour cream (or substitute plain nonfat Greek yogurt)
- ½ cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a reusable baking mat or foil and set aside.
- 3. Prick potatoes all over with a fork or the tip of a paring knife.
- 4. Rub potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, then place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- 5. Bake for 50–60 minutes or until potatoes are tender throughout.
- 6. Slice potatoes down the center and squeeze to open them up.
- 7. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper.
- 8. Top each potato with 1/2 cup of Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken, 2 tablespoons of sour cream (or Greek yogurt), 2 tablespoons shredded cheese and a few slices of jalapeño.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.