Spicy Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 16-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and dried with paper towels
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for coating the pan
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat lightly with oil.
- 2. In a medium bowl, toss together garbanzo beans, olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- 3. Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy. These are best served fresh and warm.