Spicy Southern Pimiento Cheese Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pimiento
- 2–3 teaspoons minced jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 1 minute. Whisk until well blended. Let cool to room temperature. Add pimientos, jalapeno, onion powder, and shredded cheddar cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
- 2. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.