Spinach, Bacon and Mushroom Salad
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch (12 ounces) fresh spinach washed, drained, torn
- 1 cup sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 4 strips crisp-cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 4 hard-cooked eggs peeled, finely chopped
- pepper to taste
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the seasoning mix with the milk and mayonnaise and stir until well blended. Chill covered for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms, bacon, with ¾ cup of the dressing and toss until evenly coated. Top with croutons and eggs; season with pepper and serve with the remaining dressing on the side.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.