Spring Pasta Salad
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 2 cups corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup steam-ready mixed vegetables cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the pasta, vegetables, cheese and pepper and toss with dressing.
- 3. Chill covered for at least one hour.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.