- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup minced Greek herbs (mint, oregano, dill)
- ¾ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Squeeze spinach to remove as much liquid as possible and add to the dip with the Greek herbs and shredded cheese. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. Alternatively, to serve the dip hot, sprinkle a little bit of the cheddar cheese on top and place under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbling and starting to brown.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.