Strawberry Walnut Kale Salad
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 1 m
- Total 16 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- 1 bunch (about 6 cups) kale stalks removed and discarded, leaves thinly sliced
- 1½ cups strawberries sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine Ranch dressing and honey. Stir to combine and set aside.
- 2. In a dry skillet over medium heat on the stove top, toast walnuts, stirring occasionally until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl, add kale. Squeeze kale until leaves are soft and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add strawberries, salad dressing and toasted walnuts to kale. Toss and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.