Strawberry Walnut Kale Salad
Strawberry Walnut Kale Salad Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 1 min.
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing or Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- 1 bunch (about 6 cups) kale stalks removed and discarded, leaves thinly sliced
- 1½ cups strawberries sliced
- In a small bowl, combine Ranch dressing and honey. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a dry skillet over medium heat on the stove top, toast walnuts, stirring occasionally until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add kale. Squeeze kale until leaves are soft and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add strawberries, salad dressing and toasted walnuts to kale. Toss and serve.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bunny455 Healthy and Yummy! What a great use for super food champion, Kale! This is a quick, tasty, and healthy recipe. 06.27.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by StephJoseph Must Try! this salad is great. super easy to make and so good for you. 03.06.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by bmc12356 great tasty and healthy and easy 02.20.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by ThinkPink92 Delicious and Healthy! You can't go wrong with recipe. It's light and fresh and gives a taste that bursts with flavor in each bite. Simple and delicious. 02.20.14
- 2016-02-12 T06:55:10.302-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_8
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_973, prod, sort_default
4 PT15M PT1M 4.5 of 5