- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup Grimmway® shredded carrots
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 bag (10 ounces) Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine
- 1 English cucumber chopped, peeled
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) Albacore tuna drained, flaked
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 1 cup cooked bay shrimp or cooked, diced chicken breast
- sugar snap peas stems removed
- ⅓ diced red onion
In a small bowl, mix the dressing together with the dill until well blended. In a large bowl, combine all the lettuce, tuna, cucumber, carrots, celery, apple, and onion, with the dressing and toss until evenly coated. Serve garnished with the snap peas.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.