Prep: 20 m
- Prep 20 m
- Cook m
- Total 20 m
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint or basil
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- lettuce leaves
- 1. Combine tomatoes, cucumber and onion in medium bowl. Add herbs with the dressing and toss to coat. Line salad bowl with lettuce; fill with tomato mixture.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.