- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pound Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, plus more to taste
Melt the butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat.
Add the milk in a medium pot and bring to a simmer. Once the milk comes to a simmer, reduce heat to low and add the cheeses, mustard and hot sauce.
Stir constantly to melt the cheese and to make a smooth mixture.
Finally, add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and stir to combine.
Keep the triple-cheese dip warm and serve with the Pregame Pretzel Bites and crudité.
Add the onion and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring constantly until caramelized, about 15–20 minutes.
Add the flour, stir to combine, and cook for 2 minutes.
Cut each pizza dough into 4 equal pieces. Then, roll each piece into a 1/2-inch thick rope. Cut the ropes into 1/2-inch pieces. Roll into balls. Repeat with the remainder of the dough.
Meanwhile, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add the baking soda. Working in batches, add some of the pretzel bites. Let dough cook for 2 minutes, flipping them so that the dough cooks evenly. Set aside. Continue with remaining dough.
Transfer the boiled dough to a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spacing them 2–3 inches apart. Brush dough balls with beaten egg. Sprinkle the top of each dough ball with some Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix. Lightly sprinkle each dough ball with pretzel salt. Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.