- 1 box (12 ounces) Farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, stem removed, cut into wedges
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 bag (5½ ounces) Ready Pac® European-Style Spring Mix Salad
- 2 6-oz. cans tuna
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, onions, peas, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes and dressing, Toss until evenly coated. Divide Ready Pac® European-Style Spring Mix Salad on 4 large plates. Arrange the pasta, and vegetables on each plate topped with ¼ of flaked tuna and garnished with the dill. Dress with 2 tablespoons dressing.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.