Two Alarm Pita Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Total 5 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup lightly crushed pita chips, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add olive oil, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least one hour to thicken. Before serving, stir in pita chips and garnish with a few extras.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.