- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 4-oz. can diced jalapeno chilies
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chilies
- 1 1-oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 cups shredded Mexican or cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, canned chilies, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and 1½ cups of the shredded cheese.
Spread the mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
Bake until top is warm and bubbling, about 25 minutes, removing foil in the last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.