White Queso Ranch Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Total 5 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeños, to taste
- ¾ cup jarred salsa
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add cheddar, jalapenos, salsa, red pepper flakes, cumin, and chili powder. Stir well to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. Top with additional shredded cheese, to garnish.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.