Prep: 10 m
Kicked-Up Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ cup toasted panko crumbs
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add chicken, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken. When ready to serve, stir in panko crumbs, and sprinkle more on top for garnish.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.