Ranch Artichoke Spread
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts rinsed, drained
- crackers or sliced French bread
- 1. Coarsely chop artichokes and combine with dressing, sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Chill 30 minutes. Spread on crackers or sliced bread to serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.