Florentine Ranch Steak
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 21⁄2 pound t-bone steaks (about 2 steaks)
- 1 clove garlic
- 11⁄2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 whole lemon
- 1. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grease the grates well.
- 2. Place steaks on a flat surface. Rub the bone of one of the steaks with the cut side of a garlic clove, so that the friction causes the garlic to form a little bit of paste. Rub the paste over the meat on both sides. Season steaks with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix on both sides. Drizzle with the olive oil on both sides, rubbing into the steak.
- 3. Place the steaks on the grill, and cook, flipping once, about 8-10 minutes for medium.
- 4. Remove from grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- 5. Squeeze lemon juice all over the meat. Slice the steak into strips and arrange on a platter. Serve immediately.