Prep: 10 m | Cook: 5 m
Garlic Chicken Apple Salad
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 2 cups diced, grilled chicken (approximately two breasts)
- 1 small green apple cored, diced, (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Roasted Garlic® Ranch
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4 lettuce leaves or slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons can add fresh tarragon leaves to give a different flavor twist!
- 1. Combine the chicken, apple, celery, and onions in a medium bowl. Stir in the dressing along with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Spread on bread of choice or enjoy in a wrap with lettuce!
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.