Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers
Prep 5 min
- Cook 20 min
- Total 25 min
- 1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- 2. In a small bowl, add the oil, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, dill, and lemon pepper and/or garlic powder. Stir until mixed through.
- 3. In a 1-gallon-size Glad® Zipper Bag, add the crackers and oil mixture.
- 4. Seal the bag and toss until well-coated.
- 5. Arrange the crackers on an ungreased half-sheet pan in a single layer.
- 6. Bake the crackers for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.