Loaded Ranch Potato Dip
Courtesy of ABC's The Chew
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 russet potato
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ lb. bacon
- 2 Tbsp. chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ridged potato chips
- 1. Microwave the potato for 6-8 minutes or until soft and cooked through. Allow to cool enough to handle and then scoop out the insides, discarding the skin.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to mash the potato until smooth. To the potato add the sour cream and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix. Add in the bacon, cheddar cheese, and chives and stir to combine. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, if needed.
- 3. Serve with ridged potato chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.