Orzo Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Corn and Basil
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light
- 10 ounces orzo pasta
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons basil thinly chopped
- 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add orzo and cook according to package instructions. Add corn to the boiling pasta for the last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking time to thaw.
- 2. Drain and rinse the pasta and corn with cold water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss the pasta and corn with the tomatoes and Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch Light dressing. Mix well.
- 4. Stir in the basil and serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.