- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 French baguette (2-inch diameter), cut into ½-inch slices
- 1½ cups shredded, sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Prepare dips mix according to package directions. In medium bowl, combine prepared dip with cheese and mayo; blend well. Spread mixture on bread slices. Place on baking sheet and broil until puffed and golden, about 3–4 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.