- Prep 20 m
- Cook 40 m
- Total 1 h
- ½ cup canola oil or corn oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 can (28 oz.) green or red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1½ cups diced, cooked chicken breast
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded pepper jack cheese divided use
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing, if desired
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9 x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of dish; set aside.
- 2. In large bowl, stir together chicken, onions, sour cream, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, chiles and 2 cups shredded cheese; set aside.
- 3. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles when dripped into oil. Lightly fry tortillas, one at a time, about 5 seconds per side (leave pliable). Use tongs to remove from pan and drain on paper towel-lined plate.
- 4. Working in batches of 3 or 4, dip tortillas into enchilada sauce. Fill each dipped tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken-ranch mixture and roll. Place in prepared baking dish. Repeat to make twelve enchiladas. Spoon any remaining sauce over top of enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve hot drizzled with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing, if desired.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.