Ranch Nicoise Salad
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¾ pound fresh green beans blanched, cut into ½-inch pieces, (3 cups)
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced olives
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded, diced, (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon lemon grated, zest
- 1-2 chopped, hard-cooked eggs
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) Albacore tuna drained, flaked in large pieces
- 2½ teaspoons fresh mint chopped, leaves
- 8 small red potatoes cooked, cooled, quartered
- chopped, fresh Italian parsley
- shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1. In a small bowl, stir the dressing together with the mint and lemon zest and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss together the dressing mixture, tuna,and red onion and toss until well coated. Place two lettuce leaves on each of 4 salad or dinner plates. Arrange the remaining ingredients over each serving and garnish with freshly ground black pepper.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.