- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 hard-cooked eggs peeled, finely chopped
- 2½ tablespoons chopped parsley
- lettuce (optional)
- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes or russet potatoes, peeled
- freshly ground black pepper
In a large pot, add the potatoes and enough water to cover.
Add the salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper. In small bowl, stir mustard together with the dressing until well blended. Pour over potato mixture and toss until lightly coated.
Chill covered for at least 1 hour, overnight is best.
Serve in a bowl lined with lettuce leaves, if using, and garnish top with the chopped egg and paprika.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.