Prep: 10 m
Scotch Egg Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup cooked ground sausage
- ¾ cup crumbled hard-boiled egg
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup crushed cornflakes
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add mustard, sausage, egg, and cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour. When ready to serve, stir in cornflakes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.