Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
Slow Cooker Ranch Beef & Bean Stew
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Sweet Chili Ranch dressing or Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup water
- 2 unpeeled russet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup onions chopped
- 1 pound boneless chuck roast cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 (28 oz.) can baked beans in BBQ sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. In a small bowl combine ½ cup Hidden Valley® Sweet Chili Ranch dressing or Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch dressing and water. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- 2. In a slow cooker, spread potatoes and onions on bottom. Add beef. Pour baked beans over beef. Pour mixture of Ranch dressing and water over beans.
- 3. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- 4. Stir in ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Sweet Chili Ranch dressing or Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch dressing before serving.
- 5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- 6. Tip:
Garnish with grated cheddar cheese, chopped green onions or sour cream.
- 7. For a sweeter flavor, add ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce.
- 8. Make Ahead: Make a double batch and freeze in a Glad® Storage Container.