Curried Caribbean Salad
- ¼ pound scallops cooked
- ½ cup lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 12 fresh pineapple wedges
- 12 medium shrimp cooked, peeled, deveined
- 2 papayas peeled, seeded, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cilantro chopped, or parsley
- 4 lime wedges
- cilantro sprigs
- 1. In small bowl, prepare dressing according to package directions, substituting lime juice for vinegar and water. Add curry powder and chopped cilantro. Combine scallops and shrimp with half of the dressing mixture; cover and refrigerate ½ hour.
- 2. To serve, arrange papayas, avocado, pineapple and seafood on individual serving plates, dividing equally. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs. Serve remaining dressing on the side to spoon over salads.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.