Mediterranean Style Salmon Ranch Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 6-ounce can salmon, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked artichoke
- 1½ tablespoons minced parsley
- 1½ tablespoons minced basil
- 1 tablespoon minced oregano
- 1. Add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in the salmon, artichokes, and herbs. Garnish with additional herbs, if desired.
- 2. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.