- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 jar (4½ ounces) mushrooms drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) linguine
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 3 slices white or whole wheat bread
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, dressing, wine, and mushrooms and stir until well mixed. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
In a food processor, add the bread, and oregano and pulse while adding the melted butter. Top the turkey evenly with the breadcrumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.