Prep: 20 m | Cook: 30 m
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 50 m
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 jar (4½ ounces) mushrooms drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) linguine
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 3 slices white or whole wheat bread
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, dressing, wine, and mushrooms and stir until well mixed. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 4. In a food processor, add the bread, and oregano and pulse while adding the melted butter. Top the turkey evenly with the breadcrumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.