- 1 package (20 oz.) lean, ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) kidney, pinto or black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) petite-cut diced tomatoes
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch dressing
- 18 taco shells crunchy or soft
- 3 cups shredded lettuce divided
- 1 cup shredded cheese divided
- 1. In large skillet, cook turkey with onions until all juices are evaporated, about 15 minutes. Stir in beans, tomatoes and dressing; heat through. Fill each taco shell with about 1/3 cup meat mixture, lettuce, and cheese.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.