4-Ingredient Garlic Ranch Grilled Chicken
Photos and recipe by Let’s Lasso the Moon
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 20 m
- 3–4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1. Place your chicken into a freezer bag, remove any extra air and seal tightly.
- 2. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet (or an empty wine bottle refilled with water) until you’ve reached a uniform thickness.
- 3. Add Ranch and Italian dressings and 1 teaspoon of garlic to the freezer bag. Plus, a dash of salt and pepper for good measure.
- 4. Seal the bag, massage the chicken to mix ingredients, and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours for the flavors to peak.
- 1. Preheat your grill on high. Place the chicken on the hottest part of your grill, and don’t touch it for 4 minutes. Then, using tongs, rotate the chicken 45 degrees and grill for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- 2. Flip the chicken over and continue to grill for an additional 4–6 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to check the temp. Cook to 160°F and remove the chicken from the grill.
- 3. Let the meat sit for an additional 5 minutes to ensure the juices set and the meat temperature rises to 165°F.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.