Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers
Hidden Valley Oyster Crackers Recipe
- Serves: 8 cups
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Yummy and easy! My children love them. Great to snack on and great with meals.
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped dill (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 16-oz. box oyster crackers
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper (optional), and/or garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a small bowl, add the oil, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, dill, and lemon pepper and/or garlic powder. Stir until mixed through.
- In a 1-gallon-size Glad® Zipper Bag, add the crackers and oil mixture.
- Seal the bag and toss until well-coated.
- Arrange the crackers on an ungreased half-sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake the crackers for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 403 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nadiam57 Oyster Crackers These are awesome and addicting! I have a few different versions and have also used Italian dressing mix and taco seasoning mix. A friend had told me only canola oil so that is what I have always used and I always replace a little bit of it with extra virgin olive oil and I think that makes it even more awesome...The other thing is I have never baked them. I mix every 20 or 30 minutes and give them a few hours to absorb and they are like I said addicting. 10.19.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theresa123 Great snacking! Oh my goodness! This snack is delicious! I crave these sometimes and just have to make a batch. So simple to make. 07.14.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amberjewel Great Snack! I've made this in the past & loved it! So glad I found the recipe again! 04.25.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by marry Good and easy! Made it for the first time and will save recipe for later reference. 04.04.15
- 2016-02-09 T06:48:50.935-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_403, tr_403
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_185, prod, sort_default
8 cups PT5M PT20M 4.8 of 5