Oven Roasted Ranch Corn on the Cob
Oven Roasted Ranch Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter melted
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob in husks
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place corn directly on the oven rack and roast for 20 minutes or until corn is soft.
- Peel down husks and use as a handle. Remove corn silks.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- Generously brush Ranch butter over corn.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MamaDukez13 Oven roasted Ranch Corn on the cob This recipe is awesome! It takes everybody's favorite...corn on the cob and kicks it up a notch! My family loves it and so do I!! Keep the recipe's comiing. I'm up for anything that will give variety and flavor to meals.I give this one a thumbs up...5 stars as good as it gets review!!! 05.03.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amflora78 Nom nom nom This is delicious. I microwaved the corn in husk then sliced off the bottom and they slide right out with no silks. Then I laid them on foil and made the butter and ranch and slathered them in the mix wrapped them up tight and threw them on the grill. Huge hit I have also made them by shucking the corn first and then microwaving the ears for about 7 min then foiled with butter mix on them and put in the oven for about 15 to 20 more min. Delicious, 09.02.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by KathieB Corn on the Cob Don't use hot butter when mixed with ranch dressing the dressing turned to glue and separated from the butter. Will try again with room temp butter. 05.30.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by OffendedWarrior I fallowed more of SirCptnAwesome's review when making this. But instead of on the grill I wrapped in foil and placed in the oven. It is extremely delicious. =) 05.26.14
- 2016-02-08 T08:04:36.378-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_5
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_808, prod, sort_default
4 to 6 PT5M PT20M 4.8 of 5