Oven Roasted Ranch Corn on the Cob
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter melted
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob in husks
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2. Place corn directly on the oven rack and roast for 20 minutes or until corn is soft.
- 3. Peel down husks and use as a handle. Remove corn silks.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- 5. Generously brush Ranch butter over corn.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.