Artichoke Appetizer Fingers
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 45 m
- Total 1 h
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 jars (6 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts drained, chopped
- 2½ cups shredded, mild cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs beaten
- 8 soda crackers crushed, (unsalted tops)
- ⅓ cup minced green onion
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, artichoke hearts, soda crackers, seasoning mix, eggs, and green onion and stir until well mixed. Pour the mixture into a buttered 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- 3. Let stand for 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.